quinta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2007

Darkness


Once again im alone
Alone but with pain all around me
No one is here
Only emptiness and dark
I see shadows
Shadows of me when im alive
They pas trough me like a vision
A vision of something
Vision of happiness and pride
Pride of that I use to be
Now im nothing
I’m just a hole a deep hole
Of pain, shadows and madness
I’m trying to fiend peace and light
Then I finally understand that I need u
I need ur touch, I need ur care
Ur the only thing that can save my soul
Ur my light
Comeback to me my sweet angel
And make me survive

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

ora bem ... sorry mx nao vou escrever em ingles, sabes como é ( relaxao mt distante LOOLOL )
k poxo eu dizer ?! hummmm ... gosto d td o k escreves apesar d te dizer k devias começar a escrever coisas mais alegres ;P
mx o k escreves tem o seu significado e mostra o k mtas pexoas sentem em varios momentos da sua vida mx nao o conseguem exprimir.

kisses for my MIGUXO ;D
( tu sabes kem eu sou ... muah )