quinta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2007

Hell paradox

I fell guilt today, I don’t know why
I need to cry and cry
My tears become blood, the blood of my hart
I cry I don’t know why
Perhaps because of you, perhaps because of me,
Perhaps because of us
No one know
The only thing that I need is dark, the dark of the night…..
The dark of the night becomes the darkest side of me
Don’t hold my hand or I’m ganna push you and then you fall in disgrace with me
And fiend peace once again
I wanna let you in this painful world and watch your disgrace
You deserve it more then devil more then every single soul
You cry, and I go but im happy because I let you in pain and with sparks of me in your heart in your entire being
Now I die, now god can u take my soul? Please I beg you take it
And then Im ganna rest forever

1 comentário:

Malograda disse...

Quando precisares chorar... chora. Pois ao chorares e' como se com as tuas lagrimas fosse a dor que sentes por dentro, ao chorares, sentes um alivio dentro de ti.*