sexta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2008

Timeless


Night comes
Cold as death, deadly as evil
She and one more time my fate together
Together to kill all the light
All the hopes that once I have
All hopes that you take with your end…
The winds of sorrow whispering into my ears
Dancing around my head
The gates of shadow and pain are open
Whit them tears of agony are consuming what is left of me
I’m nothing more then dust
Dust of time
A lost trace, one lost way
Of a lost soul
Nothing more then a simple memory
Simple as time himself
I’m the one that everyone knows
But only few will remember

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

« Nothing more then a simple memory »

Por vezes a memoria é o que mais custa e, contudo, é o que fica para sempre. Quantas serao as pessoas que dariam tudo so para puder apagar memorias.
Mas, em alguns casos, é o que de mais belo podemos ter. É um belo que fica para alem das coisas fisicas... (e tao importante que é!)

Mais uma vez Pedro, os teus versos conseguem tocar-me.

Beijinho enorme**

DeviLuTi0n disse...

Gosto muito do texto. Sobretudo da parte final, muito verídica:'I’m the one that everyone knows
But only few will remember'

beijinhos.